Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally!!

Okay, so I'm really excited for this week's club! Sorry it took me longer than usual to decide on our projects, but I just liked way too many things:) There was still one thing I couldn't decide on though and that was the color scheme for the card below, so you get to! Let me know if you want to do the card, and which color scheme you prefer. This is Type A. . . {Love it!!}

And Type B, which is also very loverly! :)

Then, of course the Post It Note Holder! I showed this to you already, but here it is again because I love it so much. . . {this one also will be available with purple, yellow, green, and blue pads with coordinating paper colors!}

Yay! So here are the prices: for the card it is $2.00, and for the Post It Note Holder, as explained below it is $4.50. I hope you can all come and I'll see you Saturday! { We are meeting @ 3, in case you didn't notice the side bar announcement:) }

7 comments:

Liz H said...

I want to do 2 clipboards (one purple and one green) and 2 Type A cards. Still up in the air with Sam's schedule, but I'm planning on being there. Do you need the money that day or before?
Liz

jEsSiCa said...

Sounds great! Thanks Liz. That day will be just perfect:)

Tanada said...

I love both cards so I want to do one of each. I'll do one of the post it holders. I'm excited, the projects look adorable.

Angie Orison said...

Hey!! So my little sister is for sure coming and we want to both do the orange and brown card and then the post it note holder. I am way excited! And my mother in law is watching the kids so it will be such a nice break!!

jEsSiCa said...

Perfect! I'm excited ladies! Ang, I'm glad you're going to get a break! Always needed:)

Liz H said...

Angie & Tana are you going to wear name tags this time? Maybe I should bring my camera and I can do photo cards of ladies I'm supposed to recognize and don't (talk about 52 card pick up) ;-)

Tanada said...

Ha, ha, lol Liz. I said I'd laugh at your joke.