Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Projects!

Here are the 3 projects I have chosen for workshop! Please let me know which ones you would like to do as soon as possible! Thanks! For this first one you can make it be a Thank You card, Friendship card, Birthday card... whatever you need:) Then, we have our Father's Day card for those wonderful men in our lives!
Here is the inside view...
And then with Graduation right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to do something for the grads! If you need one for a girl, let me know so I can have that prepared for you as well:)

The workshop will be held at my house this Saturday @ 3 pm! I hope everyone can make it! See ya then! Each card will be $2 as well:)

5 comments:

Angie Orison said...

Hey Jess, I want to come and do two fathers day ones and one happy birthday card! Thanks for doing this, it is really such a blast!!

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks Ang! Since you and Jill are the only ones that can do it this time, let's just get together next week sometime and throw them together!:)

Liz H said...

Jessica: I had surgery and couldn't come. I want to do the flower cards though - will you do them again sometime????

jEsSiCa said...

Jill and Angie want them as well, so when is good for you in the next week or so to get just us together and do them? :)

Liz H said...

I can do it Monday, Tuesday or Friday during the day or Saturday morning after 9. Let me know what you guys decide. I'll try and be flexible. I'd like to do 3 cards.

Thanks!
Liz