Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ONE of Our Projects!


Okay, so I've been terrible at deciding this month, because there are so many fun things I've been finding lately:) But, I did decide on one! It is a Post It Note Holder!
How many of us have post it notes ALL over but we can never seem to find them when we need one? And let us be honest, alone they look drab! Here's a fun way to freshen them up, and make them look FAB! They have magnets on the back so if you would like, you can even put them on your fridge, then you'll never lose them! These are also fun little gifts!
Let me know if you will be there this club, and if this is a project you choose, so I can get count!{Because of the chipboard, magnets, binder clips, and post it notes this project is a little more than the others. It will be $4.50.} You may do 2 of these if you want:) Just let me know.
Thanks! Again. . . always excited for these!

5 comments:

Liz H said...

Jess: I'm planning on being there. With Sam - I never know for sure, but plan on it and I'll let you know if that changes. I'd like to do 2 of them.
Liz

Christy O said...

Hi Jessica! Liz gave me the 411 on the activity this Saturday and I'd like to do the post it note holder. It's very cute! But I won't be able to make it on Saturday. If it's possible I'd still like the materials and I can just do it later. If not, it's no big deal - Just asking.
Thanks!
Christy

jEsSiCa said...

Christy!
Most definitely:) I will get the materials together for you as well:) I have the pink featured, a yellow that looks identical to the above except for everything that's pink is yellow, and I also have purple & blue pads with coordinating colors. What would you prefer? {I know it's kinda hard to choose when you can't see them exactly}. If you want to drop by some time I can let you choose in person:) Whatever works best for you. I'm glad you want to do it! Thanks!

Christy O said...

Sorry I didn't specify a color before - I hope that didn't mess you up! I think the yellow one would be awesome. Just let me know if you want me to come by and get the stuff or if you'd rather have me wait untill next months activity.
I really appreciate you saving one for me. Thanks so much!

jEsSiCa said...

I have it all ready whenever you would like it:) You can drop by whenever!