Friday, October 14, 2011

Camping/Hunting Birthday Party!

This was one of the funnest birthday parties I've done for my boys! My sons 4th birthday party:) Camp Hunter!

 This was posted on the front door to tell guests where to go {I just downloaded a fun font online and freehanded the rest of the map}... follow the birthday trail...
 It was easy to find decor, because it was just all our camping, and outdoor equipment!
 I used camo table cloths, with hunting equipment on top of each and little bugs I got at the dollar store
 The food was easy and super fun for the kids! What kid doesn't like a hot dog??





 We played the funnest games with the kids! The first was Shoot the Buck. We had little kids bows and even the plastic play ones for the littler kids who wouldn't be able to pull back the real one:) They loved this! My hubby helped of course!

 Then we played Fish for Treats....
 We also played a Animal Find Game {the pictures didn't turn out so good cause it was getting dark at that point:)} The kids loved racing around the yard looking for all the "wild" animals we hid!
 And, of course no outdoor party is complete without a campfire!:)

No comments: