Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March Stamp Party!

Yay! It's getting closer! I have decided on our day and projects for March! It will be March 21st, 2 pm, at my home! We will be making a fun little Easter Treat Basket and a Mini Easter Card! They are so cute and so simple to make! {pictures below} I have displayed a variety of colors & designs that will be made, but everyone will get 1 basket and card. Also a reminder.... this 1st club is simply a "getting-to-know-me & Stampin' Up-better Workshop" {aka FREE} :) Just come, visit, make a couple fun projects, take a break, and enjoy being with friends for a little while! I do need to know who will be coming though so I can have the amount necessary ready, so just jot a comment for me! :) Hope to see you all there!

5 comments:

Angie Orison said...

I am coming for sure!

MissMeliss{a} said...

Sounds fun, I'm in! Wahoo!

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks girlies! I'm excited:) Liz is also coming... thanks Liz for your email!

MissMeliss{a} said...

Hey Jessica, bad news! I'm not going to be able to come tomorrow I know it's last minute and that really annoys me so I'm very sorry! We just had some family come in to town so my FIL decided to have my MIL's bday get together tomorrow too. I'm so sorry I'm really not a flake and I was really looking forward to tomorrow. So I apologize! Have fun!

jEsSiCa said...

Hey Melissa! No worries! We missed ya, but I totally undersand:) Your totally okay... I hope you had a good time with the fam!